Monday, December 6, 2010

After much coercion, I am ready to take dictation

I decided I wanted to blog but my secretary wouldn't cooperate. Over a period of time, I have supposedly been able to type messages that I have dictated unbeknownst to me and not read. I have been maligning my own character. If any of you old geezers network crowd have ever seen on You Tube what my secretary has done to me then you know defamation of character is a real term. As much as I love her, I don't try to control her, plus the fact that she is hard of hearing and will not go to the hearing clinic, plus I never read what she has written, there may be a lot of discrepancies in my dictation.
My secretary just told me that she been trying to help me out as much as she can. Of course the reason is, as she aptly put it, "you need all the help you can get!" And with that, dear reader, I bid you fond adieu for today, but beware of tomorrow.

1 comment: