Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Is there life after karaoke?

Folks, I want you to know, all two of you, that I no longer care nor do I even think about or even come close to sanity. I want to alert you that if you are over seventy and drink as much as I do, alcohol is not good for you. In the near future you will see why. While I was in a cosmic haze a certain woman who will remain nameless convinced me that I needed and she needed more karaoke in her life. Again alcohol is not good for your brain because I agreed to buy 100 more country classics, Milk Cow Blues among them she just had to have, and 100 Christmas songs!! She lost Grandma got run over by a reindeer and that is one of her favorites. She wants to start practicing for Christmas. So beware of all people who love karaoke out there, don't drink in front of them, or they will get you.
I also want you people who read this to look up the word bamboozle, it is in the dictionary. Again, beware it's coming... Video to follow I am making. In the meantime take a gander at this David Allen Coe song we filmed last Christmas I just keep trying to sing.


3 comments:

  1. Hey, I enjoyed that singing. I can't wait until Aug 25th so you guys can produce. Doc..the key is in song! I want to hear
    the Milk Cow Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen tomatillos on tv cooking shows
    but, haven't tried them yet
    google tomatillo or tomatillo recipe using your AOL search thingy
    I know you take off the husk
    and rinse before using
    put in frig or freeze
    info tells you best way to store
    I hope you give em a try!

    ReplyDelete